Here are some tips on how I do things. It is recommended that you are familiar with the program before reading this post. If you need any help please view the videos on the right to get started or email me at shallowday@yahoo.com - Kevin
*** REMIND EVERYBODY TO VIEW ADS ***
It has to be constant reminders about the viewing. Everybody must click for everybody to make money. I click...you click...TEAMWORK. Just spend not even 5 minutes viewing ads in the morning when you are waking up with your coffee or at work. Make it a habit and it will become super easy.
***WORK WITH YOUR TEAM***
"Network marketing is not a few people doing alot of work, but alot of people doing a little work."-John Greco
Work directly with your team, or the first level of people directly under you. I plan on checking up on them at least once a week to see how things are and to see if they need anything. YOU ARE THEIR GOTO GUY. Make sure if they have any questions or need any help with anything that you can and if you cant, go to the guy above you. Eventually somebody can help and address anything. Anything else you can think of to help them get rolling- flyers, pitching, introductions- can help. I want to help my team get their five friends under them, including talking to potential signups about the bar if I have to. Also, don't you can point them to this blog for guidance. That is why I created it, remember, to make this program as seamless as possible.
*** SET A GOAL ***
45 grand a month by next year. Easy to do. Video said it can be done in 1-3 months. It can, but lets make it a realistic and easy goal. How about $45 grand a month by this time next year? I say this is easy because if you work with your team and they work with theirs and so on, everybody is going to be rolling in dough soon enough.
***WHO COULD MOST PROFIT FROM THIS***
1.) Everybody- but besides that
2.) Non-Profits and churches
3.) HOAs
4.) Radio Stations
5.) People running for office
are just some examples
***SELLING POINTS***
1.) Custom toolbar- My strategy when I pitch to companies is this- I dont even mention that they can make money with the bar at first. First I tell them how their company, business, or organization can have their own custom toolbar with the clickable logo linking to their site. This toolbar can be passed out and downloaded via their custom link. So basically the company gets free advertising. AFTER I get their interest with the custom bar is when I get into the revenue side of things.
2.) Tell people (friends and family) to introduce their company- After you sign up a friend, help the both of you out by having them introduce this to their company. The company can sign up as a whole and all employees can sign up under the company. Everybody wins. Your friend makes money with the company under them and the company makes money with the employees clicking. And the employees make money spreading it to their friends and family. This is good for you because it is significantly less work to introduce this to a company and have them sign up all employees, than you talking to each employee.
If you need any help please view the videos on the right to get started or email me at shallowday@yahoo.com. I am here to help anybody who needs help with this tremendous opportunity. If you haven't signed up yet, what are you waiting for? Do it at joini5.com/shallowday
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment