If you Google "Get the Bar" you will see search results full of nothing but raves and positive press about THE BAR from many many different sources. But just like everything else there is negative press out there. This link (http://www.livingroomceo.com/5-reasons-why-getthebarcom-will-fail/) is one such article. It is titled "5 Reasons Why Get The Bar Will Fail". I encourage you to read it. I'll be honest; when I first joined THE BAR, I was skeptical. But after doing my homework, I saw the tremendous opportunity that The Boloto Group has placed in front of me. I understand the skepticism that I used to share with the author of this article, but unlike him, I did my research. So, all that to say, I was able to counter all five points that he brings up with complete transparency and total ease.
1.) There is no such thing as free money- This is true. But the money isn't free. The Boloto Group generates their revenue from the advertisers. That is why they make it free for you and I, the consumers.
2.) This business model has failed before- Maybe. But that is a model which isn't tied down to any company just like ANY business model. The article goes into stating things about MLM (multi level marketing) and such. Although this program has multi levels that you get paid for, it isn't MLM, since there is nothing to sell. It says that it isn't very different from other models (and it cites different companies). I looked up those companies and both of those involve payouts in company stock, whereas the Bar is straight up cash. So, yes it is VERY different from those.
3.) No transparency- Totally untrue. You can contact the bar right from their homepage. All information in regards to their company and parent company can be readily found on the internet as well.
4.) The business model brings out the worst in people- Maybe some people. But the Bar has strict policies against those who spam. They recommend sharing with your audience and friends, NO SPAMMING ALLOWED. They will shut you down if they find you spamming. If you Google "GET THE BAR" you will see nothing but raves for this program from many many different sources.
5.) There is nothing easy about making money online- That is definitely a matter of opinion. Some of the programs out there are easier than others. The Bar is by far one of the easiest, since you get paid for interacting with ads. Regardless of internet program, as long as it is credible, you get what you put into it. That is what I love about the internet.
It seams to me the author here is too skeptical for his own good, or wanted to write a smear campaign. So, all that to say, I encourage anybody and everybody to ask me questions about this program so I can clear up any confusion and skepticism. You can email me your questions at shallowday@yahoo.com.
If you haven't signed up yet, what are you waiting for? You can do it at joini5.com/shallowday
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment